This is the ONLY rule.
Rules that will be maintained by moderator are:
- Secret must be about Second Life or illustrate a secret using Second Life
- Moderator has the right to not post your secret for ANY REASON THEY DESIRE. PERIOD. Particularly if it is the same, boring, deviled egg. (See Futurama – episode “Roswell that Ends Well”)
If you get an error see below for troubleshooting tips.
Question: I receive the error ‘Error: Only .jpg images under 1.5 MB are accepted for upload’. How do I go about fixing this?
The Steps to fixing this are as follows:
1. Look at your secret’s filename. It should be secretfilename.jpg. If you use secretfilename.JPG, secretfilename.jpeg, or secretfilename.JPEG it will spit out this error. Please rename the secret to secretfilename.jpg
2. Your file could be over 1.5 MB. To reduce files it’s been suggested to do a File->Save AS in your graphics application and it can reduce the size up to 1/3.
3. If you are in Photoshop you can do a File->Save for Web and change the image type to ‘jpg’ and you can see how reducing file quality effects size and image quality.